Making Tax Digital
Making Tax Digital was initially introduced for VAT-registered businesses (with turnover above of £85,000) on 1st April 2019 and then it was extended to all VAT-registered businesses from April 2022 regardless of their turnover.
MTD for income tax will be compulsory from April 2026 based on the certain level of taxpayer income from their property rental income and self-employed income. MTD on corporation tax will also be followed by the UK government as well.
Our solutions related to MTD compliance …………………
- Helping to get ready for MTD affairs (including registered with HMRC and set your business with MTD compatible software)
- Making Tax Digital VAT (including preparation the VAT return and submission to HMRC with MTD compliance)
- MTD for Income Tax (keeping record digitally and helping to submit your quarterly returns along with annual self assessment tax return whether you have property rental or sole trader income)
- MTD for Corporation Tax (preparing and submitting your corporation tax return digitally)
- Other ad hoc service related to your MTD compliance
You know that Making Tax Digital was introduced for the purpose of more effective, efficient and easier for taxpayers to get their tax right.
At The Stan Lee, we use the market leading MTD compatible software (including IRIS, Xero and others) to help your tax matter digitally. Get in touch with us for your initial free consultation and let’s find how we can help on your MTD matters.