Probate and Estate Services
You may require Probate and Inheritance Tax (IHT) when someone dies, which could be a complex and lengthy process. You may need a professional to help and get matters sorted smoothly. Stan Lee Accountancy is authorised by the ACCA for your Non-Contentious Probate services here in England and Wales. We try our best to have one step less stress in your distressing experience.
How we can help for the Probate affairs …………
- Advice on drafting a will with review (please note that we do not provide will writing services)
- Helping out how to find the will
- Applying for the grant of representation
- Liaising with HMRC for Inheritance Tax (IHT) purpose
- Administrating the estate
- Assistance to the executor(s) and acting as an executor (if you require)
- Preparing estate accounts
- Distributing the assets to the beneficiaries.
At The Stan Lee, our aim is to provide the complete support on your probate affairs and to do so we may use outsourcing in some points (for instance; complex tax planning, estate valuation and others). For further information about The Stan Lee and find out how we can help on your Probate and IHT affairs, please contact us and we love to hear from you