M.Solaiman - Biography
Muhammad Solaiman is a Chartered Certified Accountant and the founder partner at Stan Lee Accountancy (T/A: The Stan Lee), an ACCA registered accountancy practice in the UK.
Muhammad launched his own practice under the name of The Stan Lee in June 2019. After a wide-ranging experience for more than seven years in accountancy practice, he involves with accountancy, taxation and business support for small and medium enterprise in his current practice.
He fascinates more than on numbers for his clients’ aspirations. He is also fancy on article writing and updating people on recent accountancy and taxation news. You may follow up him on LinkedIn and Facebook to see his blog.
Outside of the office, Muhammad enjoys his time with football, watching TV, cooking and his family.
- Fellow Chartered Certified Accountant (FCCA)
- CILEX Practitioner (ACCA-Probate)
- MSc in Professional Accountancy (Merit) from the University of London, International Programmes, UK
- BSc in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University, UK
- Bachelor of Business Administration from Presidency University, Bangladesh