As a business person, you have some legal requirements to register your business and keeping up-to-date with your records. Where someone may face difficulties, we offer a comprehensive useful company secretarial services for your business.
We do a range of secretarial services including…………..
- The formations for your company, limited liability partnership and charity
- Apply to register as self-employed if you are sole-trader
- Self-Assessment registration if you are a director, having UK property income and more
- Helping in creating partnership agreements and registering a partnership for self-assessment
- VAT (Value Added Tax) registration with the most suitable scheme
- Registering for PAYE (Pay as You Earn) as an employer
- CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) registration and certificate applications
- Registration for workplace pension (auto-enrolment) and keeping up-date records accordingly
- Registration of the business with HM Revenue & Customs and Companies House
- Application for charity registration and submitting returns with timescales and deadlines
- Filing your confirmation statement and annual accounts to Companies House
- Maintenance of Companies House records and producing share certificates
- Guiding for closure of the business where necessary
- Preparing your business plan including business projection
- Other applications and registrations (Trademark, MLR, FSA, ATOL, IATA, ICO, business insurance and much more)
Our dedicated team prides itself to serve in your secretarial needs and therefore, you have less stress on compliance and more time to concentrate on the business.
Please feel free to contact us, so that we will be able to provide details about The Stan Lee and your required secretarial services.